12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn't just about the numbers; it's about supporting the entire business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Prepare and manage financial statements for multiple businesses.
- Analyze business performance trends and developments.
- Perform monthly reporting.
- Manage and develop financial forecasts, analyses and studies.
- Conduct strategic and financial evaluations for new business opportunities.
- Advise risk management for personal and business assets.
- Administer vendor agreements and accounts payable.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting. CPA or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Finance and / or Accounting.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.