Job ID: R101775
West Creek 2 (12072), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Senior Associate, Product Management
Senior Associate, Product Management - Small Business Card
Small businesses are the backbone of America and a vital part of the economy as a whole. Their success is essential to economic growth and prosperity. For Capital One's Small Business Credit Card (SBC) division, we aspire to be the leading small business purchasing program in the United States. This is supported by our passion to help small businesses succeed. We are focused on growing new accounts and spend potential, delivering undeniably great products and service. We are investing in products and services built for heavy spending small businesses, enhanced data capabilities, and business-grade marketing and distribution.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technologies (APIs, Big Data, Native UIs, RWD) and how they are used to empower developers and businesses to deliver great products
- Grounding in human centered design with a natural empathy for consumers
- You have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
- You think strategically and are able to effectively identify opportunities for growth in new businesses and markets
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are a fantastic storyteller and are at ease presenting to senior executives
- At least 1 year experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer-facing digital products
- At least 1 year industry experience with digital, consumer-facing products/applications
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year experience as product owner for application development teams
- At least 1 year experience with web and client-side platforms (including mobile)
- At least 1 year experience as a product owner in an Agile environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.