This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award
Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen
Clearance Required: TS-SCI
The SME performs technical studies and analyses, document reviews, and budgetary reviews. The SME shall provide the knowledge and subject matter expertise (SME) necessary to effectively support the management of the BA Portfolio. Required areas of SME include the BA-related ISR portfolio (Space; Airborne; and Ground/Surface systems). More specifically, the SME shall review and evaluate existing and planned ISR, processes and programs across the DoD and IC to ensure the BA Portfolio is optimized and aligned with the National Defense Strategy (NDS) and Defense Planning Guidance (DPG) to meet the operational warfighter, acquisition community and senior policy maker needs. Support will also include assisting in the government's development of planning, fiscal, and programming guidance for ISR systems and ISR-related systems and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding of the Requirements Process (JCIDS)
- Understanding of the DoD PPBE System
- Knowledge of basic ISR Systems and Capabilities
- Deep knowledge of the DoD Acquisition Process
- Knowledge and expertise in Congressional Affairs and Policies
- Database construction in MS Excel
- Arrangement of technical exchange meetings and preparation of technical materials
Education, Experience and Skills
- BS in Science or Engineering
- Ten Years with a minimum of 4 in systems design and analysis, functional requirements, or modeling
Physical Requirements / Travel
- Normal office and laboratory environments. (Example)
- Minimal travel would be required, <10% time, to CONUS locations. (Example)
Azimuth is an award-winning Woman Owned Small Business specializing in providing research and development and professional services support to the federal government. Azimuth's agility, customer driven approach and our commitment to our employees allows us to meet and exceed our client goals. Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, Community and Humility are the core values of Azimuth as we continue to strive as a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Azimuth Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.