Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector. The Quality Intern will gain strong interpersonal skills through interaction with many different disciplines within CNH Industrial. They will obtain valuable troubleshooting and diagnostic skills for electronic, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
• Travel to the market place and gather data on field concerns
• Perform reliability testing on machines and components
• Maintain service vehicle fleet maintenance requirements
• Organize departmental tools and instrumentation
• Baseline level of Farm and Construction equipment (Strong automotive background can substitute)
• Ability to effectively use MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Strong electrical/hydraulic ability, follow schematics, interpret engineering drawings.
• Strong system troubleshooting capabilities.
• Understanding of vehicle networking (CAN).
Previous Farming and/or construction employment background
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.