Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Financial Analyst position reports to the Plant Controller and is responsible for driving cost control activity of the plant including budgets, forecasts, internal controls, inventory control, and product costing. The Financial Analyst is responsible for certain aspects of month-end closing process, which may include, but not limited to, preparing and recording journal entries, reconciling of plant inventory accounts, and analysis of financial information in SAP. This position will be responsible for the accuracy and timely reporting of internal and external reporting requirements as well as local management reporting.
- Supports the Plant Controller with recommendations to improve cost control, focusing on key drivers of the business and working closely with the manufacturing staff through World Class Manufacturing (Lean) principles.
- Prepare and provide analysis of monthly departmental budget variances, working closely with department owners on variance explanation and plans to ensure metric alignment.
- Assist Plant Controller in the preparation of forecast, budget, and weekly variance reporting.
- Meet month-end reporting requirements, including preparing and recording specific journal entries for monthly closing.
- Prepare reconciliations of assigned accounts including accruals, inventory, payables and receivables. Investigate pertinent information and recommend appropriate adjustments to accounts
- Assist with product costing activities such as setting standards, cost tracking activities, and working with the engineering and commercial groups on new product costing
- Key contact with internal and external auditors for cycle counting, SOX controls, system access, and property taxes.
The Qualified Candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3+ years professional work experience in Accounting or Finance role
The Preferred Candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- CPA, CMA or MBA a plus
- Knowledge of SAP and experience with an ERP/MRO manufacturing software
- Demonstrated experience with Access or other related database software
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and SOX controls
- Strong PC skills including advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, consolidate and interpret financial data
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadline
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities