Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Machining Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Racine. In this role, you will be responsible for improving manufacturing efficiency, cost, product quality, and worker safety by analyzing current methods, new methods, new technologies and cost reduction activities in selected areas.
- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.
- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.
- Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output, and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.
- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.
The qualified candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other technical discipline plus 5 or more years of machining experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of CNC programming with horizontal and/or vertical machining centers
- Previous experience in Machining Engineering.
- Experience with M and G code programming is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of ProE and AutoCAD.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, with a proven record of driving cost savings projects.
- Good PC skills and proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well within a team as well as independently.
- Flexibility to occaisionally work hours outside schedule shift to support production needs.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities