The successful candidate will be able to conduct all-source intelligence production to identify threats to U.S.Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) threat analysis mission to identifyall threats against the NC3 from state and non-state actors. NC3intelligence products and briefings directly support Senior Defense andIntelligence Community customers including the VPOTUS,SECDEC, and Congress and CC MD commanders. The NC3 threat analysts will ensure collaboration and coordination with relevant NC3 stakeholders at all stagesof intelligence production and foster new partnerships. Conduct researchand analysis of data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of finished all-source intelligence products forsenior U.S. defense department and government officials, and CCMDs that are inaccordance with Analytical Standards. Attend andparticipate in meetings, conferences, and working groups in support of the U.S. Nuclear Command, Control, andCommunications (NC3) threat analysis mission as directed. Brainstorm analytic ideas in how strategic warningsupports and will be incorporated into U.S.Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) threat analysis mission. Build collaborative relationships and outreach between division and counterparts with the IntelligenceCommunity to facilitate jointproduction, share information, and exchange analyticassessments. Attend meetings withcustomer s and be prepared to provide strategic and operational analysis ofissues in assigned focus area.
* Experience:Minimum 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevantto the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
* Education: Bachelor's degreein an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agencyrecognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
* Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledgeand skills that affirms completion of all developmental training andexperiences for the labor category.
* Demonstrates ability to communicateunderstanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highlycomplex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced. Demonstrates abilityto structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analyticperspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
* Demonstrates ability to work independentlywith minimal oversight and direction.
* Demonstratesability to collaborate and work with other IC memberson information sharing,driving collection, and addressing analyticdisputes and conflict resolution.
* Demonstratesability to developconcise, insightful, and comprehensive productsfor defense intelligence.
* Demonstratesability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applyinganalytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validatedanalytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
* TS/SCI Clearance w/ CI Polygraph