Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The CNH Industrial Fargo Plant is seeking a Quality Manager to join our team. This position will report to the Plant Manager and is responsible for managing the Quality department and leading the Quality Pillar to ensure the manufacturing and shipment of quality products according to established standards and specifications, within acceptable cost guidelines.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
- Conducts nondestructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts, at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards.
- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards.
- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000,ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards.
- Establish, maintain, and improve in-process quality systems, plans and verification/evaluation audits to ensure high product and service quality to customers.
- Develop and provide leadership for capability assessments, quality planning, audit system development, and statistical analyses to ensure all processing steps produce the planned result at each operation.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development of quality standards and critical-to-quality characteristics for product and process definition and developments.
- Establish meaningful quality measurement criteria and timely, visible monitoring and communication mechanisms.
- Working closely with the manufacturing area managers, provide leadership and guidance to maximize quality standards, production output, schedule compliance while minimizing cost.
- Establish and maintain a system for the control of defective parts including possible use, disposition and responsibility for defect and rework with those responsible to prevent reoccurrence and control cost.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical discipline
- A minimum of 8 years of quality or manufacturing engineering experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Preference will be given to those possessing a quality management designation.
- Experience/training in machining, welding, fabrication, paint and/or assembly processes.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities