Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector. The Electronics Intern will be involved in the below.
- Supports lead component engineer in evaluating digital camera components to improve over existing solutions for better picture quality.
- Evaluate sensing solutions to improve overall durability and performance for various machine systems.
- Support ECU road map development, studying current ECU library and align across the control module product line, focusing the I/O library. I/O circuitry includes (but not limited to) high side outputs, low side outputs, analog inputs, frequency inputs, etc.
- Create custom tool/process to improve component verification and validation testing activities.
- Pursuing a minimum of a B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related degree area
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from the facility
- Knowledge of Electrical engineering
- Able to work under minimal supervision, but has the ability to recognize issues that need to be escalated
- Have software and coding experience
- Knowledge of electrical simulation (Pspice, etc)
- Design experience with electrical or electronic components
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities