Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector. The Electrical Engineering College Co-op will be involved in the responsibilities below.
• Participate as a member of a cross-functional product development team in order to achieve objectives for assigned projects
• Support development of investments, timing plans, risk assessments, and mitigation plans for assigned projects
• Design and development test procedures to achieve product definition and technical requirements
• Facilitates design review meetings, documents meeting minutes, and tracks actions to closure for assigned projects
• Participate in and support prototype builds and product launches
• Provides technical support to explore and champion new electrical technologies
• Remains current on engineering and/or construction technological developments and evolving field practices through field experiences
• General knowledge of basic vehicle design and off road vehicle usage helpful.
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter with good communication skills.
• Must have working knowledge of general computer applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Junior or Senior class status preferred.
• Experience with CAD, and experience with solid modeling software (Creo)
• Good understanding of electrical components in an automobile or truck
• Embedded system knowledge and good understanding of how software works
• Interpersonal skills to be able to work successfully in a strong cross-functional team environment
• Independent thinking in order to resolve issues
• Proficiency in completion of major projects from conception to product release utilizing standard engineering release processes and tools
• Ability to work under minimal supervision in order to commit to and meet established targets and deadlines
• Hands on experience with oscilloscopes, multimeters, current clamps, relays, and diodes
• Experience with troubleshooting electrical components
• Able to work 15 – 20 hours during the school year and 40+ hours during the summer time.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.