College-level and Internships
Interested in anto become part of a team with a stellar reputation as a community engaged Employer of Choice?
Established in 1905, Consigli has grown over the last 100 years from a local fourth generation family business into one of the largest construction managers and general contractors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions that has now transitioned to100-percent employee-ownership.
Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Globe, the Boston Business Journal, the Hartford Business Journal, and MaineBiz, our culture draws raw talent from college intern to seasoned veteran with substantial years of experience in their field. We credit empowerment, innovation and "thinking great" for our continual growth and success. Most importantly, we are thankful for our employees and are proud to have one of the most exciting project portfolios in the business.
This Intern position reports directly to a Project Superintendent on assigned special projects. The role will assist the Project Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent with managing all construction activities on the project site.
Additional Duties/Responsibilities include:
* Help administer project safety program to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
* Helps provide technical assistance on the project, interprets contract drawings and submittals
* Assist assistant superintendent, project superintendent, and project manager with daily and weekly tasks including daily reports, daily safety walks, weekly quantity reports, and weekly schedule updates
* Understand the project schedule and the critical path
* Review content for the short term plan
* Participate in the quality program including attending meetings, performing inspections, and verifying materials
This is an internship position. Standard work hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 pm. Interviews will be conducted throughout the fall of 2020
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Consigli provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.