Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Certified Surgical Technologist - Urology candidates to provide support at Lackland, AFB, in San Antonio, TX.
- Able to perform uroflow and post-void residual testing in conjunction with physician
- Performs catheterization and irrigation of bladders of patients using aseptic
techniques following a separate set of instructions for each treatment; inserts and drains indwelling catheters, establishing tidal drainage by inserting catheter, connecting tubing and securing tubing at the proper level; irrigates suprapubic catheters
- Operates the Urodynamic Monitoring equipment
- Prepares and administers prescribed medications by intramuscular injection such as antibiotics, hormones and anti-antrogens under the supervision of the physician and clinic RN
- Performs administered intravesical chemotherapy
- Prepares patients, instruments, supplies, and equipment for specialized procedures in the OR and specialty clinics
- Assists specialty surgeon during urologic surgical and diagnostic procedures
- Urological Surgical Technologist
- Certified Surgical Technologist
- 1-year experience of related experience as a Urology Technician / Surgical Technician
- BLS - Basic Life Support
- US Citizen
- NACI background check