Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector. The Driveline Test Engineering Intern will gain real-world exposure to lab test engineering work methods, equipment, and practices using the latest technologies in industry. This intern will also have practical, hands-on experience with driveline components and systems including; transmissions, axles, and gearboxes.
- Participate in the development and validation (testing) of CNH Ag and CE Driveline and Hydraulic components and systems in the test lab environment by involvement with functional, performance, and durability lab test evaluations
- Develop skills and knowledge to select, install, calibrate and use various test automation and instrumentation devices for test data collection
- Actively participate in the set-up, automation, and operation of component test stands
- Gather the required test data, post process the data, and analyze it to draw engineering conclusions
- Effectively communicate test results, based on engineering data, verbally and in the form of a formal engineering technical test report
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors degree in a related degree area
- Must have reliable transportation
- Interest/passion for working with mechanical systems, such as interests in cars, machinery, etc.
- Sound, basic mechanical skills with willingness to work "hands-on" with driveline components and test equipment in a mechanical lab test setting.
- Interest in working with engineering data, analyzing data, creating data charts and graphs, using data to recognize trends and draw sound engineering conclusions
- Previous experience working with lab test stands and test data acquisition/analysis preferred
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities