Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are actively seeking an experienced Manager, Business Intelligence and Reporting.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Development of new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods.
- Analyses of external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis.
- Manages the supplier relationships and coordinates all activities pertaining to the OEM benchmarking of After Market Solutions.
- Uses data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and fact-based management to drive decision making.
- Ensures all reports required to manage daily business activities and strategic planning are accurate and published on a timely basis.
- Establishes and maintains a Business Intelligence department strategic plan / roadmap in collaboration with IT business partners. Monitors internal and external environments for development of new Business Intelligence business processes, practices and tools.
- Identifies opportunities and develops associated business cases to support major departmental projects. Manages and implements projects accordingly.
- Manages the After Market Solutions Forecasting analytics and processes
- Represents After Market Solutions as part of the Global Market Intelligence Team, providing required input and data.
- Develops / documents / maintains key departmental processes and procedures.
- Develops and maintains a virtual library of information gathered from published sources.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, IT or other Computer Related Field OR A Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related discipline
- 8 or more years combined experience in business analytics, operations/performance-based reporting as well as reporting in/of sales, marketing, global supply chain, materials management, finance, and business management experience or other relevant experience.
- 5 or more year's supervisory experience
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities