AIFMD and UCITS V are key regulations impacting Fund Asset Managers for whom BBH provides Depositary Bank Services.
We are looking for an experienced Analyst to join our Depositary Bank team.
As Depository Bank Analyst you will assess, analyze, and monitor risks and control issues for the products and services falling under the scope of the Depository Bank obligations.
In this role the successful candidate provides consultative support in determining an appropriate resolution and coordinates the implementation actions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting team in determining appropriate resolutions to new regulatory obligations.
- Monitoring, reporting, and defining and documenting critical internal control processes.
- Formulating corrective actions, where applicable, to resolve identified exceptions.
- Coordinating internal and external projects in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Supporting in participation to requirements which arise with respect to the Depositary Bank Investment Fund Compliance Committee, client and third parties due diligence, and new business reviews.
- Supporting team on questions from clients, regulators, external auditors and/or BBH internal departments.
- Bachelor degree in Business (e.g., Finance, Accounting, Economics)
- 4 to 5 years relevant business experience (Fund Accounting, Portfolio Compliance, Alternatives, Custody, Transfer Agency)
- Proven technical skills in accounting, finance and regulation
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of European and local regulatory requirements
- External or internal audit risk management certification a plus.
What do we offer?
- An exciting challenge in a dynamic working environment that leverages your personal skills and experience.
- A position that promotes variety, room for ideas and initiative.
- The opportunity to become an expert in financial services risk and control issues for a globally rewarded financial service firm.
GRADE - 7
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.