Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The embedded database and Data management software engineer will be responsible for Database architecture, strategies and implementation for data services and access layers to the data base.
- Contribute to an agile team by driving analysis of features that impact data architecture, formats, sharing for all on vehicle services
- Support data strategies for the import/export of Vehicle and agronomic data files
- Support data strategies for streaming of vehicle data (Telemetry)
- Design and/or rearchitect databases to support requirements
- Proven experience on writing complex tests to exercise the on onboard architecture and which interface with upstream services or databases (offboard)
- Design, implement and maintain test automation scripts
- Aid in maintaining the regression testing of data services as well as new content
- Participate in full test development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Work with developers to provide additional research and debugging of issues when more information is needed to resolve problems
- Bachelors Degree Engineering (i.e. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering) or relevant discipline
- 3+ years of software Engineering experience in an Embedded environment
- 2+ years of Database Engineering experience with working knowledge of SQL lite
- 2+ years C++ and Java experience
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Strong analytic and debugging skills
- Demonstrated experience in automating tests with using JS, Java, Python or other languages
- Experience with Git, ALA (i.e. Doors / Polarion), Jira
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Agronomic data (prescriptions, Shapefiles, ISOXML, CN1)
- Experience working with FMIS software packages
- Any Agricultural specific domain knowledge
- experience with working knowledge of Postgress
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities