Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
CNH Industrial is building our next generation connected equipment that will light up new experiences and allow our customers to realize more value from our products and services. To bring these products to market, we are seeking a Fleet Program Manager, to help support the launch of innovative solutions to advance the agricultural industry.
- Manage and maintain feature schedules, engineering estimates, and cross-functional program activities producing accurate delivery estimates and providing stakeholder updates on schedule and product launch confidence across a complex delivery landscape.
- Identify and manage risks across the program and the various delivery teams. Develop mitigation and communication plans and provide coaching and guidance to delivery leads on improving the risk profile of their projects.
- Develop plans for new programs, proofs of concept, and trials. Assist the platform manager in building the financial case for presentation to executive management for funding.
- Participate with a matrixed team of product managers, system engineers, designers and developers across the full system development life cycle -- from experience definition to deployment, optimization and product life-cycle enhancements.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or Engineering in the following disciplines (mechanical, electrical, industrial, instrumentation, agriculture)
- 5 years of experience with agriculture management systems and practices, off-road vehicle management, or precision farming operations systems.
- 5 years of experience working in a project management, program management or product delivery role.
- This position can reside in our Burr Ridge IL location or be remote
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience managing complex tasks with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership as an individual contributor using influence and negotiation to build consensus.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities