Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Fargo-based New Product Quality & Reliability Engineering Specialist (NPQ/RE) supports the Wheel Loader / Grader / Compaction Platforms during product development in the planning, measurement, and achievement of target reliability levels at product launch. Plan and implement reliability into new products throughout their development cycle using reliability growth, DFMEA and other proactive reliability tools.
- Support Platforms by assessing reliability risk of new programs
- Develop and drive the Reliability Growth Process, specifically the development of the New Content Risk Index (NCRI) and the Proactive Activities Plan. Support the development of the Engineering Test Plan and Design Validation Plan along with Product Development (PD) and Product Validation (PV) to monitor the compliance of the plan.
- Participate in PRB (Problem Resolution Board), FMEAs, design reviews and lead advanced problem solving activities
- Lead/execute the quality actions required in each phase of the Global Product Development (GPD) Process. During the GPD phases, continuously assess the quality status of the program, take actions within the platform to address issues and to define acceptable standards. Escalate unresolved issues as appropriate to facilitate resolution.
- Lead Problem Resolution Board (PRB) as it pertains to new product launches.
Monitor and report warranty status vs. goal (F/100 and ACPU)
- Set quality and reliability goals for each project that align to corporate objectives and ensure their compliance through execution of the Proactive Activities Plan.
- Assure the Test Plan evaluates the product in all target market regions and under all operating conditions. Assess the progress of the test plan against these objectives at milestone reviews.
- Co-develop robust and verifiable product requirements documents with the Product Marketing and Platform Manager for each project
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Quality or related field
- 5 or more years of experience in Quality or Engineering role supporting agricultural and/or construction equipment
The preferred candidate will have:
- Deep understanding and experience with reliability methods, problem solving tools, and product development processes
- Technical knowledge in heavy equipment industries and vehicles systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of tools, reliability and statistical analysis software
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification or ASQ CRE Certification
- Ability to work with high level direction and formulate solutions independently
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities