To prepare the daily remittances to clients in a timely manner, monitor all bank activity related collections, provide back-up as necessary for accounting department and Accounting Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare client remittances and reconcile to the remittance period.
- Prepare wires based on remittances to the client.
- Adheres to the practices outlined in the Radius information Security Management system, including:
- On an ongoing basis throughout my employment, will understand and promote the Radius Security Management system.
- Being a full participant in the culture of security at Radius.
- Transfer fees for Radius on net clients to the operating account.
- Reconcile cash receipts to the postings and deposits
- Enter remit payments and client fee invoices into the accounting system
- Download NSF files.
- Performs transfers between trust accounts as needed.
- Assist with daily payment posting as needed
- Assists with preparation of client audit.
- Assists with special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 year degree in accounting or equivalent experience and/or training required
- 1-2 years office and computer experience required