At ABS Group, risk analysis is our foundation. ABS Group is a global professional services company with 100 offices in 30 countries. Our Global Government division, headquartered in Arlington, VA, deploys cutting-edge technical expertise for federal agencies such as the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the United States Coast Guard (USCG), and the Department of Transportation (DoT). At ABS Group, you can help transform the way agencies quantify, analyze, and ultimately manage risk.
ABS Group is currently searching for an Instructional System Designer (ISD) / Training Developer to join our team, partnering with the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG).
The scope of this work is to provide support to the USCG Office of Cutter Forces, for cutter individual qualification programs: Watchstation Qualification Standards; Personnel Qualification Systems; and Job Qualification Requirements.
- Perform thorough extant data reviews
- Gather and analyze information from end users, subject matter experts, accomplished performers, and other sources
- Analyze, validate, and document performance requirements of the target audience
- Design new deliverables, revise technical content, and format materials which conform to USCG templates and software and hardware criteria
- Deliver electronic and hard copy contract deliverables
- Accomplish various other tasks as required, using USCG software and systems
Candidates will possess, at a minimum:
- 5 years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of training solutions
- In-depth knowledge of instructional design systems such as Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) model and DOD standards such as MILHDBK 29612, NAVEDTRA 130 series, OPNAVINST 1500.76 series, and DOD Instruction 5000.75
- Training solutions to include Instructional Performance Requirements Documents, Instructional Media Packages (Storyboards, Media Files, etc.), Training Conduct Support Documents (Instructor Guides, Lesson Plans, Trainee Guides, PowerPoint Presentations, etc.), computer based training (CBT), interactive courseware (ICW), and instructor-led training
- Bachelor's Degree
ABS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled).
Company: ABS Consulting