Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Credit Collections Specialist is responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships by collecting past due receivables, minimizing potential losses and reducing delinquency for CNH Industrial Capital. This position can be based in either New Holland, PA or Racine, WI.
As the Credit Collections Specialist, you will:
- Manage customer relationships by collecting past due receivables and resolving delinquent accounts in an assigned geographical territory
- Analyze customer information such as equipment usage and value, crop planting cycles, income stream, weather conditions and economic data to determine the viability of alternative payment arrangements while protecting company assets
- Utilize all available collection tools to resolve past due accounts and promote customer retention
- Provide best in class service on incoming calls from CNH Industrial Customers and CNH Industrial dealers
- Maintain assigned performance objectives for daily/monthly call volumes, phone availability, quality assessments, monthly delinquency targets and collection tool utilization
- Work within the framework of established CNH Industrial Capital policies, procedures and approval authorities to ensure compliance with federal, state and local requirements
- Must be able to work flexible hours between 7:00AM to 9:00PM and be available to work some Saturdays as business conditions dictate
The qualified candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or actively enrolled and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. Great entry level position into the Financial Services industry
The preferred candidate will have the following:
- 1-5+ years of collections experience in the financial services or banking industry
- Competency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel or equivalent software
- Accountability, dependability and an attitude of pride is essential
- Excellent verbal, written and multitasking skills
- Bilingual English & Spanish is a plus
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities