- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Visits 3-5 customer sites per day
- Picks up waste oil at customer locations driving a class B tanker truck
- Delivers chemicals in 15 & 30-gallon drums in a class B box truck
- Loads and unloads trucks and assisting with warehouse duties as necessary
- Willing to obtaint CDL Lic Required to operate Class B Trucks - WE'LL PAY!
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements Required
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is required
- Previous route service preferred
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Forklift experience required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.