Hiring Immediately - Outdoor Work with Social Distancing!
Industry: Operational Services
Location: Sacramento, CA
Compensation: $21-25/hr depending upon experience
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking steady employment with a financially sound and growing company that values and supports its construction and field staff? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing and diverse environmental consulting, engineering and field services firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Construction Tech :
* Perform a variety of inspection, repair and construction work at client locations across California.
* Work independently and as part of a team, with significant management and administrative support.
* Operate hand-held and heavy construction equipment (skid loader, backhoe, excavator).
* Apply construction techniques.
* Learn regulations and compliance techniques.
* Document field observations.
* Oversee and coordinate subcontractor activity.
* Account for project materials and equipment.
* Provide additional support to stormwater construction group as needed.
* Ensure safe work practices on all project work.
* Actively develop your own career path.
Why you'll love working for us:
* Steady, year-round employment with full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, and 401k match.
* Working with a strong team of stormwater design, compliance, and maintenance experts.
* Company truck, phone, tools, and investment in your safety.
* Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
* 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
* GED or High School Diploma.
* 3-5 years of construction experience.
* Experience with the operation of heavy construction equipment (e.g. skid loader, backhoe, excavator), hand tools.
* Knowledge of sediment and erosion control is a plus.
* Ability to work independently and provide subcontractor oversight.
* Able to perform manual labor.
? Ability to Lift 60lbs
? Work in Confined Spaces
? Work in Inclement Weather
* Comfortable using pickups/equipment trailers.
* Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
* Thorough understanding of safe work practices in accordance with OSHA regulations
Interested? Apply now.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit .
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.