Rockland Trust is seeking an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator who will playa critical role in supporting the bank's Retail Salesforce.com implementation.The Salesforce Administrator will report to the Retail Sales Manager and assistthe Salesforce Architect in the successful implementation, integration, andcustomization of Salesforce applications to full production roll-out. You willalso have a role in Retail Dashboard and reporting design, solution adoptionand management of Salesforce, including data and workflow health.
- Function as a support resource for Retail initiativesthat encompass the Salesforce.com platform.
- Work with the Director of Retail, Retail Sales Managerand Salesforce Architect to support initiatives for implementation.
- Effectively work with business teams on all Salesforceenabled and non-enabled business lines, both on-site and off-site to assist incompletion of Salesforce project deliverables.
- Provide first-level CRM support for BranchAdministration, District Managers and Branch sales teams. This includes workingwith in the requirements of each business segment, and completing tasks relatedto successful Salesforce.com adoption by the users.
- Support Salesforce.com implementation by maintaining business requirements andworkflow.
- Maintainand adjust lead scoring, assignment rules and workflow rules.
- Gathersales and marketing reporting requirements and translate them into Salesforcereports and dashboards.
- Performweekly operational duties in support of Salesforce, including de-duplicationand other data quality tasks.
- Designand execute solutions for common challenges such as data mapping, data imports,page layout design, and workflow rules within the context of the Salesforceplatform.
- Assistin developing data movement strategies and implementing data cleansing/dataquality tools
- Assist in data migration from existing systems andexisting non retail business line Salesforce dashboard reports into Retail onlyresults in Salesforce.
- Build and Maintain user profile database for RetailBranch and Retail staff Salesforce Users (10 Districts, 100 Branches, 700Employees).
- Assist in Retail Branch meeting presentations on currentand future state Salesforce functionality and best practice usage livedemonstration.
Required Skills and Experience:
Our goal is to offer our colleaguesthe most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagueswith a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports ahealthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation withperformance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DCPlan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement,Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winningWellness program and much more!
- Minimum of 2 years of professional Salesforce.comadministration experience preferably in a Retail Banking environment.
- CertifiedSalesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) preferred.
- EinsteinAnalytics experience preferred.
- Experienceworking with organizations with 75 or more sites preferred.
- Functionas an SFDC Administrator, responsible for supporting the solution designincluding all SFDC data components, and reporting.
- Abilityto work quickly in a fast paced environment on a high-demand project.
- Experienceusing Salesforce data tools including data import wizard, data loader, anddesktop integration applications such as Salesforce for Outlook.
- Abilityto comprehend project requirements from established business solution.
- Demonstratedability to effectively communicate complex issues and resolve problems bothinternally and externally.
- Excellentwritten, verbal, andpresentation skills required.
- Timemanagement and multi-tasking ability arecritical.
- Bachelor'sdegree required.
At Rockland Trust you'll find arespectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance tosucceed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin,disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be madeto enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.