Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Program Manager II to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO).
THE CANDIDATE WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
* Oversee all aspects of the project, leading a team on medium projects or a significant segment of large and complex projects
* Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project
* Provide business and system analysis and long and short-range plans for business solution, systems development and maintenance, and production activities for necessary support resources
* Assess and administer changes so that change control activities are planned and executed in conformance with procedures
* Shepherd projects through appropriate compliance gates to meet systems lifecycle requirements.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong stakeholder relationship management skills in High-OPTEMPO environment
* Strong organizational management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks, program management experience in supporting the day to day operations of a high-visibility program office
* Capable of using MS Office tools to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
* Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening)
* Proactive attitude that allows them the flexibility to adapt and adjust as necessary to meet short suspense's and changing mission requirements
* Self-starter able to manage tasks with little or no supervision
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of (5+) years of relevant and recent program management experience.
* Candidates must have a current Public Trust security clearance and holding a PIV card.