M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
Proposal Coordinator (Tysons, VA)
M.C. Dean is seeking a self-motivated proposal coordinator to join our team in Tysons, Virginia. This position offers challenging and rewarding work in support of proposal and business development activities. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-starter to receive mentoring and training. M.C. Dean provides large-scale systems and systems integration solutions for state and local governments; federal, defense and national security clients; and Fortune 100 technology, healthcare and industrial corporations.
- Perform administrative services in support of proposal and business development activities
- Assist the proposal manager with proposal planning/preparation, scheduling, document control, reviews and production
- Track and develop reports on new business opportunities and solicitations
- Update and maintain proposal content, including past performance descriptions, employee resumes, and kickoff / response templates
- Review and analyze solicitation materials and ensure proposal compliance and responsiveness to client requirements and issues
- Monitor and measure proposal progress and completion status
- Provide formatting and production support of proposal submissions and maintenance of production supplies
- Complete corporate prequalification packages and vendor registrations
- Maintain a standardized, up-to-date collection of reusable proposal content in the knowledge management database
- Bachelor's degree required
- Two (2) or more years of proposal coordinator (or related) experience, or six (6) years' experience without a college degree
- Basic understanding of the Government contracting and procurement process
- Ability to navigate GovWin, FBO/betaSAM and other procurement sites and tools
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills, experience, and personalities
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information; eligibility for a DoD clearance is required.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management, organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Competency with SharePoint, Salesforce, and Adobe CS is a plus
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.