Stormwater Compliance Field Technician
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Stormwater Field Technician in Northern California:
- Inspect, clean, maintain and repair stormwater infrastructure at client properties throughout Northern California.
- Operate hand and power tools, and light construction equipment.
- Maintain equipment warehouse.
- Learn stormwater compliance practices
- Observe safe work practices.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Working with a strong team of stormwater design, compliance, and maintenance experts.
- Company truck, phone, tools, and investment in your safety.
- Full-time, year-round employment
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, disability/life insurance, and 401k match.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- GED or High School diploma.
- Team player able to effectively communicate with colleagues, clients, and office staff.
- At least 2 years of experience in construction or field services with strong record of attendance and punctuality..
- Commitment to safe work practices including OSHA compliance training.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with light construction, landscaping, data collection, and stormwater management concepts.
- Experience using hand and power tools and light equipment
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions.
- Desire to work outside and travel to project sites in San Diego and adjoining counties.
- Must be comfortable traveling at least 75% during the work week, Monday through Friday.
- Environmental sampling experience and OSHA 40-Hr Hazwoper training desired, but not required.
- Stable employment history, strong employment references, and clean driving and criminal records.
- Track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Own reliable transportation.
Interested? To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team.
Position: Field Technician 2
Industry: Field Services
Location: Northern California
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.