Heavy Equipment Operator/ Civil Construction Technician 3
Westminster, CO 80030
Hiring Immediately - Outdoor Work with Social Distancing!
Industry: Operational Services
Location: Westminster, CO
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.Your Responsibilities as a Construction Technician 3:
Why you'll love working for us:
- Perform field labor.
- Operate hand-held and heavy construction equipment (skid loader, backhoe, excavator).
- Apply construction techniques.
- Learn and understand many phone apps and minor computer skills.
- Learn regulations and compliance techniques.
- Document field observations.
- Oversee and coordinate subcontractor activity.
- Account for project materials and equipment.
- Provide additional support to stormwater construction group as needed.
- Ensure safe work practices on all project work.
- Actively develop your own career path.
What we're looking for:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Willingness to travel M-F.
- 3-5 years of construction experience.
- Experience with the operation of heavy construction equipment (e.g. skid loader, backhoe, excavator), hand tools.
- Knowledge of sediment and erosion control is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and provide subcontractor oversight.
- Able to perform manual labor.
- Ability to Lift 60lbs
- Work in Confined Spaces
- Work in Inclement Weather
- Comfortable using pickups/equipment trailers.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Thorough understanding of safe work practices in accordance with OSHA regulations
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit .
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.