M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
The System Administrator will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Manage physical security system support to meet service level agreements
- Analyze physical security system performance and recommend improvements
- Resolve complex system issues for physical security systems and networks
- Triage customer support calls, providing Tier 1 help desk support and Tier 2 escalation
- Communicate with customers, manufacturers, vendors and technical specialists
- Train system users and other system support personnel
- Analyze and modify preventive maintenance checklists for system changes
- Troubleshoot system performance issues and implement corrective actions
- Perform preventive maintenance actions including system back-ups, error log reviews, database size and integrity checks
- Organize and prepare detailed documentation of system performance, including service request records and analysis
- Perform desktop hardware and operating system set-up, imaging software loading, and antivirus updates
- Perform all duties with minimal direct supervision
- Secret Security Clearance
- Requires two (2)+ years of experience programming/administrating Access Control Systems
- Requires four (4)+ years of experience with installation, troubleshooting and testing of security electronics equipment
- Requires system administrator experience in performing triage on system problems, resolving the system problems, analyzing system data to prevent problems, and implementing new workstations and system extensions
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or HS diploma/GED coupled with three (3) additional years of SA experience
- Requires reliable attendance at customer site during work hours required by customer
- Requires the ability to work flexible shifts that include nights and one weekend day
- Requires minimal travel
- Requires Security +, CASP and CISSP certifications
- Valid driver's license
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
Specific desired experience, skills and certifications are as follows:
- Certification\Experience in CCure 9000 Access Control System
- Certification\Experience in AMAG Access Control System
- Certification\Experience in BOSCH BVMS
- Experience programming/administrating Bosch Digital Video Systems
- Microsoft SQL Server Query writing and management experience
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining Microsoft Server (2012,2016)
- Install and load system operating software
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.