Senior Research Analyst
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With a long history as a stable employer, Uline is an essential business committed to providing the products and services our customers rely on.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Research, synthesize and communicate insights on industry trends, competitor dynamics, evolving customer needs and emerging channel choices.
- Collaborate internally, assimilate business strategies, opportunities and challenges and deliver recommendations to company leadership.
- Design and create informative, thought-provoking memos, reports and presentations that convey actionable insights and informed decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in competitive intelligence, market insights or strategy within a corporation or consulting firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong editing skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- SQL and other data scripting languages (R, Python) a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.