Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn't just about the numbers; it's about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage a portfolio of customers throughout North America; manage their needs and requests.
- Minimize bad debt exposure and maintain aging at an acceptable level.
- Research delinquent accounts and bring late accounts up to current status.
- Determine reasons for overdue payments and negotiate resolutions within Uline guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous call center experience.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.