Facilities Project Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage day-to-day projects across multiple departments and locations.
- Coordinate development of building expansion projects, modification of existing buildings and / or changes in current methods.
- Design and manage project plans, major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget and personnel.
- Establish and maintain budgets and schedules, monitor quality of work, solve problems and coordinate work with other departments.
- Establish project schedules and budgets.
- Monitor the progress of projects ensuring that costs, timing and contract requirements are followed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Project Management Certificate a plus.
- 5 years' experience, management experience a plus.
- Requires travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.