The Multimedia Programmer perform programming tasks of limited and simple data items and steps which closely follow patterns of previous work done in the organization. May assist in/perform elementary fact-finding concerning a specified work process; reports findings to higher level staff.
* Works as a member of a project team
* Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs
* Develops the course's templates and user functions; codes projects using Visual Basic, HTML, DHTML, XML, Dreamweaver, Flash MX and other packages - Jquery Java Script knowledge of responsive web design
* Assists other developers with larger tasks
* Leads development for certain use cases or features of low complexity and predetermined design parameters
* Participates in code reviews, presenting code for review and accepting feedback to make improvements in code design; and, providing feedback and validation on code developed by other team members
* Provides technical assistance/support and troubleshooting as needed
* Writes, debugs, and maintains code
* Works with customers to test applications
* Quality assures software and systems quality and functionality
* Writes and maintains program documentation
* Given guidance from other developers, ensures the rigorous application of information security/ information assurance policies, principles, and practices to the delivery of application software services
* Sedentary work - must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time; up to 90% of the time.
* Must be able to use a computer, mouse, photocopier, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
* Work is performed in an office setting; not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
* Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent education in lieu of experience
* Applicable experience
* Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite in the following:
o Photography/ Video
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint, Social Media, CRMs, etc.
* Ability to work collaboratively across the company
* Ability to work effectively (adaptable and flexible) in a fast-paced corporate environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
* Participation in industry conferences and profession specific development organizations
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time (CONUS)
* Clearance eligibility
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Demonstrated experience working as a member of a web/multimedia production team
* Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of 508 compliance, SCORM and LMSs
* Collaboration - Seeks out technical advice from more experienced Graphic Designers (mid and senior level) and applies developmental feedback to expand own knowledge, skills, and abilities.
* Design - Utilizes current design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
* Communications and Media - Utilizes current media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
* Critical Thinking - Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Customer Service - Utilizes current principles and processes for providing high quality customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Complex Problem Solving - Identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Communication - Gives full attention to what other people are saying, takes time to understand the points being made, asks questions as appropriate, and does not interrupt at inappropriate times. Communicates with others in ways that conveys information effectively orally and in writing.
* Judgment and Decision Making - Considers the relative benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
* Time Management - Manages one's own time and the time of others.
* Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeps up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge to the job.
* Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
* Portfolio with work samples
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliant with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
C Technologies, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.