|System Administrator 1 (Aviation) - DC Metro Region|
Location: Washington Metro Area- MD/VA/DC
Req. Number: 4983
M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
This System Administrator position supports a multitude of IT systems specifically related to access control, video management, PSIM, credentialing management and infrastructure maintenance management systems. This position will provide help desk support to receive and record calls and ensure that that issues reported are mitigated and tracked/logged. The position will also provide basic system administration of systems including but not limited to application servers, operating systems, virtualization, storage, and security. Additionally, the position requires an individual who is keen on learning new applications and skill sets while supporting senior administrators, engineers and managers. Other duties include end-user training, documentation and developing plans and other material for respective projects.
* Triage customer support calls, providing Tier 1 help desk support and Tier 2 escalation
* Use a ticketing system to track issues and resolutions (IMMS)
* Use multiple applications for troubleshooting/resolving issues
* Use Remote Desktop to access server logs/customer workstations/kiosks for troubleshooting
* Send system outage notifications and updates via email and the ticketing system
* Train system users and other system support personnel
* Other responsibilities and minor tasks as needed
* Perform all duties with minimal direct supervision
Additionally, this position requires:
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled