IT Project Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Lead project planning, direction, execution and completion.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Collaborate with IT leadership to assemble and manage project resources.
- Develop detailed work plans, including breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, staffing needs and project timelines.
- Create project / product backlogs, release plans and sprint schedules.
- Plan and facilitate effective core Agile / Scrum ceremonies, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Mentor teams on Agile / Scrum practices and techniques.
- Drive decision making, risk management and issue resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related IT discipline.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with significant experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience managing software / application development projects using Agile / Scrum.
- Experience with Atlassian, Jira, Confluence and TFS a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.