Junior Inventory Control Analyst
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, our products are always in stock and ready to ship in all locations. This is how we fulfill our service promise to our customers. In the Purchasing Department, you'll make sure we have enough supply to cover the demand for each product at every location.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Review and report daily inventory adjustments and changes.
- Audit operational processes and compliance procedures.
- Recommend process changes or system enhancements based on findings.
- Resolve inventory discrepancies, operational challenges, and inter-company transfer issues.
- Work with fulfillment operations on root cause analysis and solution development.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual summaries related to inventory accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous general warehousing experience a plus.
- Ability to travel to Uline's branches required.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.