IT Business Analyst
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Work closely with the business to understand problems and identify the work needed to implement future state solutions.
- Document and analyze current state business processes and the underlying systems and applications.
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders to gather user requirements.
- Write user stories and lead backlog grooming/refinement sessions.
- Analyze existing and new software solutions to find the most effective way to meet business needs.
- Validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Create product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
- Produce timely and high-quality work products, including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Plan and execute System/Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experience with Atlassian/Jira/Confluence and Microsoft TFS a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.