Senior Data Analytics Engineer
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- As part of Uline's data analytics engineering team, work closely with business customers in the development of our new enterprise analytics platform.
- Leverage industry-leading integration and analytics tools to build a modern data warehouse that is accurate, reliable, high performing and easily accessible to our business departments.
- Be responsible for the full life cycle of development, from requirements gathering through ETL coding and report/dashboard design and creation.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data design, SQL and data warehousing.
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos BI a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Unfortunately, Uline is unable to offer US work sponsorship at this time.