|ISSO 3 - Tysons, VA|
Location: Tysons, VA
Req. Number: 4917
M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
M.C. Dean, Inc. is seeking a motivated Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) 3 who will ensure that assigned information systems are kept secure, while working in close collaboration with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and system owners. Key responsibilities will include the following:
1) Conducting periodic security assessments to ensure continued system compliance with assigned security controls
2) Reviewing system scans (vulnerability and Data Loss Prevention), and logging and tracking identified vulnerabilities to resolution
3) Reviewing and analyzing audit logs, and recording and tracking identified vulnerabilities to resolution
4) Creating/updating policies and procedures guiding information security on the M.C. Dean network and hosted applications
5) Managing information security incident logging and reporting
6) Coordinating annual training on and testing of the M.C. Dean Incident Response Plan
7) Providing technical guidance on the implementation of security controls from the onset of new systems' life cycles.
8) Staying current on industry trends and helping develop a robust information security knowledge base at M.C. Dean, including documentation of lessons learned while supporting the implementation of system security initiatives
9) Providing peer reviews on information security documentation, including white papers, policies, procedures, and other documentation as may be required for assessment and authorization efforts
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled