Director of Corporate Safety
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With Uline's continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Develop, implement and manage Uline's safety program, policies and procedures.
- Lead and direct department staff to successfully execute all safety initiatives.
- Ensure continual safety improvements and set annual objectives and targets. Monitor results and audit progress.
- Recommend policies and procedures to reduce safety risks and occupational health issues.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure proper execution of workers' compensation programs.
- Ensure safety program meets legal requirements and Uline's high standards.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6+ years developing, implementing and/or managing a safety program in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- OSHA experience on a state or federal level preferred.
- Workers' compensation experience a plus.
- Effective leader and strong negotiator with safety professionals, regulatory and/or industry organizations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Available for travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.