Bluehawk is seeking a Collection Manager to provide support to the DIA/ST/SCS Space Intelligence Data Division to provide foundational and operational support to the Deparment of Defense (DOD) and intelligence community (IC) customers located in Reston, VA.
- Identify and prioritize intelligence gaps
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to facilitate requirements production
- Develop collection management plans for MASINT technical collection activities as defined by National MASINT requirements.
- Shall have demonstarted proficiency conducting statistics and using statistical packages such as, but not limited to, Matlab, SPSS, SAS, PLUS, or R.
-Collection Manager must be a Graduate of an in-residence DoD IIC collection management course.
- 5+ years experience conducting analysis relevant to Collections.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
Bachelor's Degree in an area related to Intelligence
- TS/SCI with CI Poly (Or willing to take Poly)
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity