Landscape/ Stormwater Crew Foreman
Position: Crew Foreman
Industry: Field Services
Location: Lakeville, MN
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.Your Responsibilities as a Foreman - Field Services:
Why you'll love working for us:
- Plan, direct, and schedule landscaping, construction, and/or maintenance activities.
- Read and interpret site plans, drawings, and scope of work.
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Supervise field services staff for specific projects.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
What we're looking for:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- GED or High School diploma.
- 8-10 years of experience in construction or field services.
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification preferred.
- Experience with planning and scheduling, safety management, and staff supervision.
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment references.
- Willingness to travel, these positions require extensive overnight travel in Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Missouri.
- Travel is generally Monday through Friday with expenses paid.
- Track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Clean driving and criminal records.
- Own reliable transportation.
Interested? Apply today.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.