Product Information Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage Data Quality team operations for Uline's Merchandising department.
- Ensure that product information is updated and accurate.
- Develop, establish and maintain database standards, processes and related documentation.
- Partner with Merchandising Director to develop, evaluate and manage work plan related to Product Information Management (PIM), product and database projects.
- Research and propose changes and new options to improve product data quality and integrity.
- Learn about Uline web systems and their functions in various departments.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years of data management experience.
- Strong business experience using SQL and Excel.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.