12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As an essential business, Uline is committed to providing the products and services our customers rely on. With a long history as a stable employer, we continue to look for passionate college graduates to join our team.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Build and maintain rapport by delivering excellent customer service via phone and email in a call center environment.
- Take ownership of an assigned portfolio of past due accounts.
- Develop and use problem-solving and multitasking skills to quickly identify and resolve account issues while meeting department goals.
- Collaborate with a team of enthusiastic call center professionals to minimize aging / bad debt.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Prior call center experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.