Respiratory Therapist, Registered Evergreen/Stand-In Reqs
Assesses, plans, administers and evaluates patients receiving all modalities of respiratory care. Defined duties are performed in neonatal, pediatric and adult patient populations in general care, intermediate, intensive and emergency care areas.
• Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION & REGISTRATION:
• RRT Certification via NBRC
• CPR Certification
• Maryland Licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
• Basic Computer skills to perform Data entry
• HIPAA policies on Confidentiality
• Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide the appropriate care for patients in all age groups
About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Please feel free to contact: