To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team
Position: Foreman - Field Services
Industry: Field Services
Location: Urbandale, IA
Pay: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Foreman:
- Plan, direct, and schedule landscaping, construction, and/or maintenance activities.
- Read and interpret site plans, drawings, and scope of work.
- Supervise field services staff for specific projects.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Create/submit weekly expense reports (comfort using smart phone/tablet technology).
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years of landscaping experience (construction experience preferred).
- Able to perform manual labor, outdoors in a variety of conditions.
- Be willing to become knowledgeable in the stormwater industry
- Able to motivate and lead a crew to success
- Able to obtain OSHA 10 Cert and take safety seriously
- Comfortable using pickups/equipment trailers.
- Knowledge of sediment and erosion control (Experience preferred).
- Knowledge of environmental regulations preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage budgets and timelines, manage staff, and provide subcontractor oversight.
- Be drug free
- Have a valid driver license and clean driving record
Interested? Apply now.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.