M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
Provides technical & administrative information to others working on a project to ensure that the work complies with all basic engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instruction; trouble-shoots engineering related installation problems. Works closely supervised and solves problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Processing submittals.
- Processing RFI's.
- Keeping up daily work tickets.
- Posting RFI's and change orders.
- Tracking and managing change orders.
- Maintaining as-builts as work is completed.
- Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
- Submitting hours and cost codes.
- Obtaining permits, badges and access requests in advance
- Assists with preparing change orders.
- Manage project library.
- Participates in KPR (Key Project Review).
- 0 - 2 years of experience with Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (preferably from an ABET accredited program)
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Must be able to sit in a normal seated position for extended periods of time
- Must be able to view a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Possessing good vision (may be corrected vision)
- Ability to communicate
- Must have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard, including significant fine finger dexterity
- Maintaining effective audio-visual abilities and perception needed for: making observations, reading and writing, communicating with others, operating assigned equipment according to safety standards
- Focusing on complex tasks for extended periods of time
- Walking, standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Pushing, pulling or lifting equipment or supplies routinely encountered in an office environment
- At times, required to access work areas that are accessible only by O.S.H.A. approved site construction ladders or stairs that are under construction
- Must wear an M.C. Dean hard hat and safety glasses at all times while on the job site
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.