- Conducts training platform research
- Plan and develop targeted computer and web-based training.
- Develop, maintain and utilize databases to improve training programs.
- Coordinate project progress with other team members.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Curriculum Design, E-learning, Social Work, IT w/focus in Curriculum Design, or related field and 3 years of experience.
- Preferred: BA in Education or BS with specialization in E-Learning
- Using computer technologies to deliver and enhance training
- selecting, adapting and implementing computer-based technologies, and electronic content to provide and improve student and staff training
- Delivering training and technical assistance using multiple platforms including, but not limited to online programs, educational software, Webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Developing and posting of web-based content
- Working independent and interdependently
- Detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
Employment will be contingent on the outcome of a background investigation and reference checks. While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.