Radius Global Solutions LLCis currently hiring 1st Party Litigation Collectors to join our Jacksonville,FL team. Our client is a large multinational bank and the First Party Litigation Collectors will initiate the appropriate action to collect past due balances while partnering with our Legal Administrative team and attorneys to initiate legal action where necessary. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, inbound and outbound telephone calls to consumers regarding delinquent accounts and managing accounts according to Company and Client work standards by:
- Correctly setting up new collection accounts as assigned
- Utilizing and employing necessary collection tools in accordance with company procedures (i.e. systems, letters, skip tracing, etc.)
- Gaining an understanding of the consumer's reason for delinquency and sources of payment
- Negotiating payment arrangements.
- Accurately and thoroughly updating accounts in the collection system
- Quickly making knowledge-based decisions to resolve the issues related to unpaid accounts.
- Reviewing accounts to be recommended by legal referral.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, post-secondary education a plus.
- Previous collections, litigation, customer service, sales, or telemarketing experience required.
- Previous legal collections experience preferred.
- Motivated, self-starter, with the ability to thrive in an incentive and goal oriented environment.
- Proficient PC skills including navigation within the collection system and other interfaces and excellent typing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong problem solving and negotiating skills, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally with customer, clients and coworkers.
- Ability to adhere to attendance policies and schedules
**Background checks and drug-screens are performed.