Senior Marketing Operations Analyst
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Act as customer insight liaison for Creative Merchandising Executives.
- Recommend, analyze and review product data and trends to achieve a customer-centric product assortment that builds profitable, repeat sales.
- Work collaboratively across departments to recommend stable procurement strategy and review forecasts.
- Stay informed on the competitive marketplace, manufacturing, pricing and industry changes. Recommend adjustments based on analysis.
- Provide recommendations for financial, process and strategic improvements.
- Create reports and recaps on different metrics. Summarize and recommend actions based on customer behavior insights.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10 years' experience in marketing analytics and retail inventory planning.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. Adaptive to timely requests.
- Comfortable working in an environment with almost 40,000 SKUs.
- Ability to evaluate analysis and make tough recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to summarize analytics into concise statements.
- Strong organizational and executive communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.